Keeping Our Basketball Heritage Alive
How Can You Help?
You can help in three ways. First, make a donation. Second, provide the Hall with memorabilia and third, spread the word about the Hall and its needs.
1. To donate or lend memorabilia
Please contact - Ross Wedlake at (204) 668-9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To donate funds - become a...
- Builder: $1,000 or more;
- Supporter: $250 or more;
- Friend: $100 or more.
There are several gift-giving options available including:
- Cash Donations – cash, cheque or credit card (options include one time, monthly or annual contributions) Donation Form
- Gifts in Kind – such as listed securities, real estate or tangible property. Gift in Kind Form
- Planned Gifts – such as bequests, life insurance and gift annuities.
- Online - click below
Confidentiality and Your Contact Information
The National Sport Trust Fund protects the privacy of your information. Names and address are never traded or sold in lists, and your financial information is never divulged or maintained for any purpose other that that required by the Canada Revenue Agency. Donor personal contact info will only be share with the recipient project selected by the donor.
Builders, Supporters, and Friends who donate a minimum of $50.00 will receive a tax receipt in accordance with Revenue Canada guidelines, and will be recognized in the commemorative program at each Induction Banquet. 100% of your donation to the Manitoba Basketball Hall of Fame will be used towards preserving the heritage and legacy of the game in Manitoba.
Your support is greatly appreciated!